on BMO’s website
It’s no secret that Canadian air travelers want a card that offers impressive air miles earning potential. And with the BMO AIR MILES MasterCard, you’ll earn extra miles at participating Air Miles Partners, while getting all the perks you want from a travel card, with no annual fee.
New cardmembers get up to 1,000 Air Miles Bonus Miles when they sign up, plus a 1.99% introductory interest rate on balance transfers for 9 months. You can also earn 2x the Air Miles when you use your BMO AIR MILES MasterCard with your AIR MILES Collector Card at an AIR MILES sponsor.
Annual Fee: $0
Eligibility: $15,000 annual personal income, fair/good credit
Interest Rates: 19.99% (Cash advance 22.99%)
Air Miles Rate: 1 mile for every $20 spent on all purchases
Additional Cards: No fee for additional cards
Perks & Benefits
The BMO AIR MILES MasterCard offers some good perks on top of the excellent air miles and bonus points. Some other benefits include:
- Discounts of up to 25% on National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car
- Low 1.99% interest rate on balance transfers for the first 9 months
- No maximum on the number of free additional cards
- Opportunity to earn double the AIR MILES with eligible purchases
- Purchase protection and extended warranty insurance against theft or damage for 90 days from purchase
- Save three cents per litre at Shell until October 31, 2019
- Use your AIR MILES to pay down your statement, travel, gasoline, or merchandise, or instant cash
- Save big with millions of Canadian AIR MILES Partners
- Canada’s largest loyalty program
Even if you already have another credit card, with the sign-up bonus of 1,000 AIR MILES points, no annual fee, easy eligibility qualification, and one of the best travel rewards rates in Canada, the BMO AIR MILES MasterCard offers and solid travel credit card with virtually zero expense to new cardmembers.